Data Protection Officer
We have a dedicated data protection officer (“DPO”). You can contact the DPO using the details writing to the address below and marking it for the attention of the DPO or send an email to the link HERE.
Personal identification information
We may collect, store and use information that you provide to s when you complete any of the contact forms on our website. We may collect, store and use information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website, telephone or in person. Website usage information is also collected using cookies.
- email address
- mailing address
- phone number.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
We may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Legal grounds for processing your personal information
We rely on the following legal basis to use your personal data:
- Where the information is needed to provide you with our products, such as:
- Processing an order for a product, including considering whether or not to offer you the product, the price, the payment methods available and the terms and conditions of the transaction.
b) Updating your records and to contact you about your account (where appropriate)
- For some of our profiling and other automated decision making to decide whether to offer you a product and/or service, particular payment method and the price or terms of this
- To arrange delivery or collection of the products ordered or returned.
- Where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, such as:
- Managing your order(s)or account(s) with us such as updating your records, contact you about your order or account.
- To gather customer feedback on the service we have provided to enhance the performance of our products, services and internal processes.
- To follow guidance and recommended best practice of government and regulatory bodies.
- For management and audit of our business operations.
- To carry out monitoring and to keep records of our communications with you and our staff for training and quality purposes.
- For market research and analysis and developing statistics
- For direct marketing communications and related profiling to help us to offer you relevant products and services.
- We will send marketing to you by email, phone, post and social media and digital channels.
- Where we need to share your personal information with people or organisations in order to run our business or comply with any legal and/or regulatory obligations.
- To comply with our legal obligations
- With your consent or explicit consent for some direct marketing communication.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Other organisations and businesses who provide services to us such as debt recovery agencies, back up and server hosting providers, IT software and maintenance providers, document storage providers.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
We rely on your consent to collect and process your data. You can withdraw this data on whole or in part at any time by contacting us as detailed below or by going HERE.(hyperlink).
We are unable to provide you with our products or services if you do not provide certain information to us. In cases where providing some personal information is optional, we will make this clear.
Length of data storage
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we will hold your personal information based on the following criteria:
- For as long as we have reasonable business needs but not exceeding 6 years, such as completing orders made by you, managing our ongoing business relationship with you and managing our operations
- For as long as we provide goods and/or services to you and then for as long as someone could bring a claim against us; and/or
- Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.
All persons have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulations.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- The right to object to processing of your personal information
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal informationContacting us
Data Protection Officer
Lyndale Stairs Limited
Unit 1 Mount Road,
+44 (0)1543 677 780